Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Madness I Say!

I checked my old new blog I created back in September I think . Remember "In Good Condition"? I remember it vaguely also, but can't remember the password for it. At about the 10th time trying,it diverted me to the 'dashboard' to create a new post. Ah ha! I found it.

Nope.

For some reason it's showing me my old new blog but when I want to create a new post it's bringing up my even older blog from the time before that. I can't even remember why I created the old new blog anyway.

Can you see what the last 5 months has been like for me?

...and where this is going?

Tada! Welcome to my new new new blog. If your totally over it I completely understand however I'm still starting a new new new blog and I plan on keeping it updated because I'm very much missing my typing outlet and I have some serious emotions to let loose from my buzzing head,and I really want to document Olivia's allergy issues and it's way lazier easier to type them out than write it all down in a notebook.

So there you have it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment